Kim was a professional makeup artist in the television & media industry for over 20 years working in Los Angeles, New York, and Phoenix, and that became her home.
After taking a break and having children, she felt there had to be something more, something bigger to bring her peace and connection. Thats when Yoga Nidra and
Kundalini Yoga fell in her lap and changed her life overnight. Sound completely changed and transformed her life in every way, and now works with private clients and large
groups, to work with these tools of transformation throughout the country to help others see their true connection to themselves and awaken.
Kim is a Holistic Practitioner certified in many different modalities, with the most passion going into Vibrational Sound, working with her Alchemy Crystal Bowls and gongs.
She is a Certified Amrit Method Yoga Nidra Facilitator, Reiki Master Teacher, Holistic Nutrition,
200-hour RYT, and a Kundalini Yoga Teacher,
currently working on Level 2. Kim operates her services from her private office inside A Mindfulness Life Center.
Jeanene Farley has a very diverse yoga background as she has used these varied practices on her own path to growth and transformation. She is able to “tune-in” to your needs and customize a yoga practice that is right for you drawing on all these different modalities. Jeanene holds a loving, sacred space and helps clients to access their own inner wisdom and guidance on their journey.
Jeanene teaches publicly, privately and to small groups in Kundalini, Hatha Yoga, Yin/Restorative, Yoga Nidra (Amrit Method of guided meditation), Meditation, Gongs and Crystal Bowls.
Jeanene is also available to teach children both one-on-one and in small groups. She has taught children in the field of gymnastic, dance and swimming for the past 27 years and yoga for children for the past 8 years. She has partnered with 2 other teachers to create Radiant Roots Yoga which offers kids yoga teacher training to anyone wanting tools to help children as well as schools throughout the valley.
Healer, coach, teacher, and guide. All of these labels, and more, describe Jere and what he has to offer as an “Employee of the Universe – with full benefits!” Jere works privately in the following areas:
· Meditation and Mindfulness: Jere teaches meditation and mindfulness one-on-one, in small group settings, and for business organizations. He is a graduate of the 200-hour Meditation Teacher Academy at McLean Meditation Institute® in Sedona, AZ.
· Spiritual Life Coaching: Jere supports his clients in transforming their lives physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually through powerful personal life coaching. He offers a complementary 90-minute introductory session to potential coaching clients. He is a graduate of the Soul Centered Professional Coaching program at University of Santa Monica.
· Classes, Workshops, Retreats, and Public Speaking: Jere has a Masters in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica. In addition to teaching meditation and mindfulness, Jere teaches classes, facilitates workshops and retreats, and is available for public speaking on topics that include Spiritual Psychology, conscious leadership, spirituality, reclaiming your life from burnout, mindful listening, enhanced relationships, and many others.
· Breathwork + Gong Healing Journeys: Jere is a certified Breathwork Healer and is considered one of the foremost gong players and sound healers in the world. He facilitates public and private gongbaths and Breathwork + Gong Healing Journeys in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area as well as nationally and internationally. He is available for one-on-one or group sessions. Visit https://www.gong2heaven.com/breathwork.html for more information.
Sessions are available in person or remotely via Zoom or Skype. Contact Jere at:firstname.lastname@example.orgJulie Lemerond
Julie Lemerond holds an Advanced Certification in the Amrit Method of Yoga Nidra, which is an ancient sleep-based meditation. In addition to teaching, she is the author of four Yoga Nidra CDs as well as a deck of intention-setting cards. She is available to work one-on-one with individuals or small groups to create personalized Yoga Nidra sessions. Intention-setting is the cornerstone of a Yoga Nidra practice, and creating a powerful and personal intention creates reverberations that carry beyond the meditation and into your daily life.
Julie has worked one-on-one with people who are seeking to find more peace and calm in their lives, and she has also provided workshops and presentations in yoga studios and workplaces around the valley.
In addition to her teaching career, Julie is also the General Manager of A Mindfulness Life Center and is a freelance writer for magazines and online content. You can catch her in class at 6:00pm on Friday nights for Candlelit Yoga Nidra & Sound Healing.
Jennifer Martin is a Certified Life Coach and graduate of Jon Kabat-Zinn’s University of Massachusetts Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction program. After being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 2002, Jennifer embarked on her own personal Mindfulness journey that changed her life. Having experienced transformative, life altering benefits from her own Mindfulness practice, Jennifer became passionate about sharing what she has learned over the years with others, so that they too can experience the benefits of a daily Mindfulness practice.
Jennifer offers a four-week Introduction to Mindfulness series monthly, as well as less intensive half-day workshops. In addition to her series and workshops, Jennifer works privately with individuals, small groups and companies who are looking to create meaningful change in their lives and develop their own personal Mindfulness practice.
Jennifer’s Journey Through Mindfulness, LLC practice is located in A Mindfulness Life Center, Building A.
Jackie has a calm, welcoming presence that instantly puts people at ease. She combines thousands of hours of training with her own life experience to facilitate growth, understanding and healing in others. With deep wisdom and a touch of humor, she helps clients navigate the flow of life in a peaceful and meaningful way.
Jackie teaches publicly, privately and to small groups.
Mindfulness * Meditation * Yoga * Yoga Nidra * Life/Soul Coaching * Reiki
Steve Price has been training students and instructors in meditation, mindfulness and sacred texts for 15 years. He is now working privately with individuals in the ancient teacher/student tradition. Possibilities include:
• Life & Meditation Training (based on the Yoga Sutras)
• Leadership & Self-Mastery (based on the Tao Te Ching)
• Mindfulness For Teachers (based on The Diamond Sutra)
• Advanced Mindfulness Training (based on the Heart Sutra)
• Mindfulness of Relationships (based on the Bhagavad Gita)
• Yoga Nidra facilitation and training
Author of seven books and several articles, stories and poems, Steve also offers writing instruction for all genres. Rates start at $85/hour, with discounts for multiple sessions. email@example.com
Veda enjoys teaching people of all ages and levels of ability. She aspires to share her love of yoga, meditation, health, and life with others, and most importantly, hopes to teach people to have self-compassion through yoga.
With her multiple years of experience, and continued growth through additional studies, she lovingly guides private and public lessons, small group sessions, and events for anyone over the age of four!
You can learn more at:www.ThaKarunaTree.comVeda@TheKarunaTree.com