Yashira, Lakshmi Priya Kaur (spiritual name) is originally from Mexico, living in the USA since 2003.
Yashira is a strong advocate of equality and education, and she dedicated the first years living in this country to working with different organizations providing support and guidance to minorities, especially Hispanic women.
In 2013, Yashira decided to pursue a holistic career at the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, and the same year she started practicing Bikram Yoga. These two decisions changed her life completely.
Yashira started practicing Kundalini Yoga on 2015, and after her very first class, she felt as she “had finally arrived home." She is a Holistic Practitioner with certifications in Life Coaching, Clinical Hypnotherapy, Polarity, Cranial Sacral, Reiki, and Yoga Nidra Amrit Method. She is also Certified as a Kundalini Yoga Level 1 by Yoga Phoenix. Currently, she is studying her Master’s degree in Psychology.
"My wish is to be of service of the Divine Love, sharing and holding space for my students in the best of my capacities. It is also my intention to provide healing tools to my Hispanic community and the LGBT brothers and sisters."
* Releasing Stress and Tension
* Clearing out old patterns and blocks from your body, enabling healing
* Bringing you into a deep state of relaxation
* Increasing your vital life force and improving circulation
* Strengthening your nervous & glandular system
* Improving your immune system
* Bringing peace to your mind
* Awaken your intuition and access inner wisdom